§ 84-34.2. Specific statutory authority for certain fees.
In addition to fees the Council is elsewhere authorized to charge and collect, the Council may charge and collect the following fees in amounts determined by the Council:
(1) A reinstatement fee for any attorney seeking reinstatement from inactive status, administrative suspension, or suspension for failure to comply with the annual continuing legal education requirements.
(2) A registration fee and annual renewal fee for an interstate or international law firm.
(3) An attendance fee for continuing legal education programs that may include a fee to support the Chief Justice's Commission on Professionalism.
(4) A late fee for failing to file timely the continuing legal education annual report form, for failure to pay attendance fees, or failure to complete the annual continuing legal education requirements.
(5) An administrative fee for any attorney against whom discipline has been imposed. (2005-396, s. 7.)