53-399. Petition for new trustee.

Any person interested in any account, either as trustee, beneficiary, client, or otherwise, may petition the clerk of superior court of the county in which court accountings are filed or, if there is no such county, the county in which the account is being administered, for a new trustee or other successor to a State trust company in all cases in which use of the procedures set forth in this Part are employed. The petition and the order appointing a new trustee or other successor may relate to any number of accounts administered by the State trust company. Except as specified in this section, the procedure shall be as provided in Chapter 36A of the General Statutes for the appointment of successor trustees. (2001-263, s. 1.)