(a) The bylaws of the association shall provide for:
(1) The number of members of the executive board and the titles of the officers of the association;
(2) Election by the executive board of the officers of the association;
(3) The qualifications, powers and duties, terms of office, and manner of electing and removing executive board members and officers and filling vacancies;
(4) Which, if any, of its powers the executive board or officers may delegate to other persons or to a managing agent;
(5) Which of its officers may prepare, execute, certify, and record amendments to the declaration on behalf of the association; and
(6) The method of amending the bylaws.
(b) Any other matters the association deems necessary or appropriate. (1985 (Reg. Sess., 1986), c. 877, s. 1.)