§ 20-280.5. Safety requirements.
(a) The transportation network company must require TNC drivers have their vehicles inspected annually to meet State safety requirements. The Division may, by regulation, specify alternative inspections that are acceptable as equivalent inspections, such as an inspection performed in another state. This subsection does not apply to brokering transportation network companies.
(b) The transportation network company's online-enabled application or platform must provide the following information to customers after a ride request is accepted by a TNC driver:
(1) Photograph of the TNC driver.
(2) License plate number of the TNC driver's vehicle.
(3) Description of the TNC driver's vehicle.
(4) Approximate location of the TNC driver's vehicle displayed on a map.
(c) The transportation network company must maintain the following records:
(1) The record of each TNC service provided in this State for one year from the date the TNC service occurred.
(2) The record of each TNC driver in this State for one year from the date the TNC driver terminated their relationship with the transportation network company. (2015-237, s. 1.)