§ 163-278.309. Organizational report.
(a) Each appointed treasurer shall file with the Board a statement of organization that includes all of the following:
(1) The name, address, and purpose of the legal expense fund.
(2) The names, addresses, and relationships of affiliated or connected elected officers, candidates, political committees, referendum committees, political parties, or similar organizations.
(3) The name, address, and position with the legal expense fund of the custodian of books and accounts.
(4) A listing of all banks, safety deposit boxes, or other depositories used, including the names and numbers of all accounts maintained and the numbers of all such safety deposit boxes used. The Board shall keep any account number required by this Article confidential except as necessary to conduct an audit or investigation, except as required by a court of competent jurisdiction, or except as confidentiality is waived by the treasurer. Disclosure of an account number in violation of this subdivision shall not give rise to a civil cause of action. This limitation of liability does not apply to the disclosure of account numbers in violation of this subdivision as a result of gross negligence, wanton conduct, or intentional wrongdoing that would otherwise be actionable.
(5) The name or names and address or addresses of any assistant treasurers appointed by the treasurer. Such assistant treasurers shall be authorized to act in the name of the treasurer, who shall be fully responsible for any act or acts committed by an assistant treasurer, and the treasurer shall be fully liable for any violation of this Article committed by any assistant treasurer.
(6) Any other information which might be requested by the Board that deals with the legal expense fund organization.
(b) Any change in information previously submitted in a statement of organization shall be reported to the Board within 10 calendar days following the change. (2007-349, s. 1.)