§ 130A-309.117. (Expires October 1, 2023) Reporting on the management of abandoned manufactured homes.
(a) On or before 1 August of each year, any county that receives a reimbursement grant under G.S. 130A-309.115 shall submit a report to the Department that includes all of the following information:
(1) The number of units and approximate tonnage of abandoned manufactured homes removed, deconstructed, recycled, and disposed of during the previous fiscal year.
(2) A detailed statement of the county's abandoned manufactured homes account receipts and disbursements during the previous fiscal year that sets out the source of all receipts and the purpose of all disbursements.
(3) The obligated and unobligated balances in the county's abandoned manufactured homes account at the end of the fiscal year.
(4) An assessment of the county's progress in removing, deconstructing, recycling, and disposing of abandoned manufactured homes consistent with this Part.
(b) The Department shall include in its annual report to the Environmental Review Commission under G.S. 130A-309.06(c) a description of the management of abandoned manufactured homes in the State for the fiscal year ending the preceding 30 June. The description of the management of abandoned manufactured homes shall include all of the following information:
(1) The cost to each county of managing its abandoned manufactured home program during the reporting period.
(2) The beginning and ending balances of the Solid Waste Management Trust Fund for the reporting period and a list of grants made from the Fund for the period, itemized by county.
(3) A summary of the information contained in the reports submitted by counties pursuant to subsection (a) of this section.
(4) Any other information the Department considers helpful in understanding the problem of managing abandoned manufactured homes in the State. (2008-136, s. 1.)