§ 115C-238.52. Participation by other education partners.
(a) Any or all of the following education partners may participate in the development of a cooperative innovative high school under this Part that is targeted to high school students who would benefit from accelerated academic instruction:
(1), (2) Repealed by Session Laws 2005-276, s. 7.33(a), effective July 1, 2005.
(3) A private business or organization.
(4) The county board of commissioners in the county in which the cooperative innovative high school is located.
(b) Any or all of the education partners listed in subsection (a) of this section that participate shall:
(1) Jointly apply with the local board of education and the local board of trustees to establish a cooperative innovative high school under this Part.
(2) Be identified in the application.
(3) Sign the written agreement under G.S. 115C-238.53(b). (2003-277, s. 2; 2005-276, s. 7.33(a); 2012-142, s. 7.11(d).)