Appropriate business attire is required of all Senate Pages.
- Young men must wear a coat and tie at all times they are on duty
- Young women are expected to wear dresses, pant suits or a skirt and blouse
- Sweaters and suitcoats are also recommended because the buildings can be cool
- Jeans are not allowed
- Pages should wear comfortable shoes; however, tennis shoes and thong sandals (flip flops) are not acceptable. Flat shoes are preferred
- A more comprehensive dress code is provided with the packets the pages receive upon their official appointment.