§ 130A-310.10. Annual reports.
(a) The Secretary shall report on inactive hazardous sites to the Joint Legislative Commission on Governmental Operations, the Environmental Review Commission, and the Fiscal Research Division on or before October 1 of each year. The report shall include at least the following:
(1) The Inactive Hazardous Waste Sites Priority List.
(2) A list of remedial action plans requiring State funding through the Inactive Hazardous Sites Cleanup Fund.
(3) A comprehensive budget to implement these remedial action plans and the adequacy of the Inactive Hazardous Sites Cleanup Fund to fund the cost of said plans.
(4) A prioritized list of sites that are eligible for remedial action under CERCLA/SARA together with recommended remedial action plans and a comprehensive budget to implement such plans. The budget for implementing a remedial action plan under CERCLA/SARA shall include a statement as to any appropriation that may be necessary to pay the State's share of such plan.
(5) A list of sites and remedial action plans undergoing voluntary cleanup with Departmental approval.
(6) A list of sites and remedial action plans that may require State funding, a comprehensive budget if implementation of these possible remedial action plans is required, and the adequacy of the Inactive Hazardous Sites Cleanup Fund to fund the possible costs of said plans.
(7) A list of sites that pose an imminent hazard.
(8) A comprehensive budget to develop and implement remedial action plans for sites that pose imminent hazards and that may require State funding, and the adequacy of the Inactive Hazardous Sites Cleanup Fund.
(8a) Repealed by Session Laws 2015-286, s. 4.7(f), effective October 22, 2015.
(9) Any other information requested by the General Assembly or the Environmental Review Commission.
(a1) On or before October 1 of each year, the Department shall report to each member of the General Assembly who has an inactive hazardous substance or waste disposal site in the member's district. This report shall include the location of each inactive hazardous substance or waste disposal site in the member's district, the type and amount of hazardous substances or waste known or believed to be located on each of these sites, the last action taken at each of these sites, and the date of that last action.
(b) Repealed by Session Laws 2001-452, s. 2.3, effective October 28, 2001. (1987, c. 574, s. 2; 1989, c. 286, s. 8; 1997-28, s. 1; 2001-452, s. 2.3; 2010-31, s. 13.9(b); 2011-186, s. 4; 2012-200, s. 22; 2015-286, s. 4.7(f).)