§ 53‑317. Requirement of notice.
Before establishing or acquiring and maintaining a trust office in this State, an out‑of‑state trust institution shall provide, or cause its home state regulator to provide, notice to the Commissioner, in the form required by the Commissioner, along with copies of any applications, notices, or similar filings made with the home state regulator regarding the trust office. The notice shall be preceded or accompanied by:
(1) Evidence satisfactory to the Commissioner of compliance by the out‑of‑state trust institution with all applicable requirements of Article 15 of Chapter 55 of the General Statutes;
(2) Evidence satisfactory to the Commissioner of compliance by the out‑of‑state trust institution with any applicable requirements of its home state regulator for maintenance of capital, for expansion within the borders of the home state, and for acquiring or establishing and maintaining each trust office in this State;
(3) Evidence satisfactory to the Commissioner that the out‑of‑state trust institution is not in a hazardous condition;
(4) Unless waived by the Commissioner, a copy of the resolution adopted by the board of directors of the out‑of‑state trust institution (or similar governing body or a duly‑authorized committee thereof) authorizing the trust office; and
(5) Payment of any fee set by rule. (2001‑263, s. 1; 2005‑269, s. 8.)