(a) An application for licensure under this Article shall be in writing, under oath, and on a form prescribed by the Commissioner. The application shall set forth all of the following:
(1) The name and address of the applicant.
(2) If the applicant is a firm or partnership, the name and address of each member of the firm or partnership.
(3) If the applicant is a corporation, the name and address of each officer, director, registered agent, and principal.
(4) The addresses of the locations of the business to be licensed.
(5) Other information concerning the financial responsibility, background experience, and activities of the applicant and its members, officers, directors, and principals as the Commissioner requires.
(b) The Commissioner may make such investigations as the Commissioner deems necessary to determine if the applicant has complied with all applicable provisions of this Article and State and federal law.
(c) The application shall be accompanied by payment of a two hundred fifty dollar ($250.00) application fee and a five hundred dollar ($500.00) investigation fee. These fees are not refundable or abatable, but, if the license is granted, payment of the application fee shall satisfy the fee requirement for the first license year or remaining part thereof.
(d) Licenses shall expire annually and may be renewed upon payment of a license fee of two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00) plus a fifty dollar ($50.00) fee for each branch location certificate issued under a license. (1997‑391, s. 1.)