§ 53-208.11. Renewal of license and annual report.
(a) The annual license fee shall be accompanied by a report, in a form prescribed by the Commissioner, to be filed by the licensee on or before December 31 of each year. The licensee shall include all of the following in its annual renewal report:
(1) A copy of its most recent audited consolidated annual financial statement, including balance sheet, statement of income or loss, statement of changes in shareholder's equity, and statement of changes in financial position, or, in the case of a licensee that is a wholly owned subsidiary of another corporation, the consolidated audited annual financial statement of the parent corporation may be filed in lieu of the licensee's audited financial statement.
(2) For the most recent quarter for which data is available prior to the date of the filing of the renewal application, but in no event more than 120 days prior to the renewal date, the licensee shall provide the number of payment instruments sold by the licensee in the State, the dollar amount of those instruments, and the dollar amount of those instruments currently outstanding.
(3) Any material changes to any of the information submitted by the licensee on its original application which have not previously been reported to the Commissioner on any other report required to be filed under this Article.
(4) A list of the licensee's permissible investments.
(5) A list of the locations within this State at which business regulated by this Article is being conducted by either the licensee or its authorized delegates, except for entities exempt under G.S. 53-208.4.
(b) A licensee that has not filed a renewal report or paid its annual license fee by the renewal filing deadline and has not been granted an extension of time to do so by the Commissioner shall be notified by the Commission, in writing, that a hearing will be scheduled at which time the licensee will be required to show cause why its license should not be suspended pending compliance with these requirements. (2001-443, s. 2.)