§ 50-94. Appointment conference.
(a) The parties, their attorneys, and the proposed parenting coordinator must all attend the appointment conference.
(b) At the time of the appointment conference, the court shall do all of the following:
(1) Explain to the parties the parenting coordinator's role, authority, and responsibilities as specified in the appointment order and any agreement entered into by the parties.
(2) Determine the information each party must provide to the parenting coordinator.
(3) Determine financial arrangements for the parenting coordinator's fee to be paid by each party and authorize the parenting coordinator to charge any party separately for individual contacts made necessary by that party's behavior.
(4) Inform the parties, their attorneys, and the parenting coordinator of the rules regarding communications among them and with the court.
(5) Enter the appointment order.
(c) The parenting coordinator and any guardians ad litem shall bring to the appointment conference all necessary releases, contracts, and consents. The parenting coordinator must also schedule the first sessions with the parties. (2005-228, s. 1.)